[FLM] Premium Kahuna Foot and Leg Massager, 088 Gold
Great for relaxing legs and fatigued feet after a stressful day (Maximum men size 10 women 12)
Kahuna Foot Massager 088 Kahuna Foot & Leg massager 088 featured with shiatsu massage, kneading massage, rolling, and heating function. Enjoy the soothing benefits of a professional-quality foot massage right in your own home every day.
KAHUNA LEG & FOOT MASSAGER 088 VIDEOComing soon
KAHUNA LEG & FOOT MASSAGER 088
Great for tired legs and fatigued feet after a stressful day.
Comfortable leg & foot massager
Adjustable tilt angle for easy and comfortable seating position.
3 Automatic massage modes
Reduce pain, relieve fatigue, comfortable enjoyment.
o Reduce Pain – Specially designed to help sore muscles o Relieve fatigue – Helps overall fatigue by massaging your feet and leg
o Comfortable enjoyment – Helps relax muscles with gentle massage
Adjustable tilt angle for easy and comfortable seating position.
Foot roller located under your feet stimulate the reflex points on the soles of your feet
Heating therapeutic massage completes massage experience.
Technology massage system
Combination of kneading and vibratory actions provides relaxing and revitalizing massage experience on foot and leg area.
Ergonomically designed to get full effective circulation on your feet, ankles and calves all at the same time.
Adjustable 3 levels of strength for more personal suitable massage. Manual control for scrape and air on / off.
- Kahuna Foot Massager 088 Kahuna Foot & Leg massager 088 featured with shiatsu massage, kneading massage, rolling, and heating function. Enjoy the soothing benefits of a professional-quality foot massage right in your own home every day.
- Great for tired legs and fatigued feet after a stressful day.
- Ergonomically designed to get full effective circulation on your feet, ankles and calves all at the same time.
- 3 Automatic massage modes: Reduce pain, relieve fatigue, comfortable enjoyment. o Reduce Pain – Specially designed to help sore muscles. Relieve fatigue – Helps overall fatigue by massaging your feet and leg. Comfortable enjoyment – Helps relax muscles with gentle massage.
- Adjustable 3 levels of strength for more personal suitable massage.
- Manual control for scrape and air on / off.
- Combination of kneading and vibratory actions provides relaxing and revitalizing massage experience on foot and leg area.
- Foot roller located under your feet stimulate the reflex points on the soles of your feet.
- 15 minutes working time.
- 1 Year full warranty Benefits of Foot & Leg Massager According to history of foot massage, it started five thousand years ago as a part of the relationship between close relationships.
- Foot massage is known for having a lot of benefits to your body and soul. Top benefits of foot massage is improves circulation of your whole body.
- Circulation of your body is extremely important in your body.
- Poor circulation causes blood clots.
- Physical benefits is strengthens your foot and ankle area and minimizes foot and ankle injuries by increase of reflexology.
- Foot massages also good for mental health as well as physical health.
- It can reduce effects of depression menopause, PMS and anxiety and helps with headaches and migraines.
|Rated voltage|| |
|Rated Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Rated Power Consumption||60W Max|
|Chair Dimension (LXWXH)||21 x 21 x 22 Inches|
|Net weight||27 Lbs|
|Gross weight||31 Lbs|
Posted by Domenic Siemens on 10th Jul 2017
I bought this model a week ago, and so far it works great! I have it massage my feet while I'm watching TV and it's very comfortable. I called earlier because I had a question on how to use it, and the customer service was so friendly! Thinking about buying another one for my friend! Thanks Kahuna!
The Kahuna has small feet
Posted by agedsage on 18th May 2017
After using it twice at 15-minutes each time I gave it a 4-stars rating.
pro: quiet and well designed (see the video). strong and deep message on the bottoms of the feet and the ankles.
con: leg massage is very much lacking. There are two clusters of moving plastic spheres located neat the upper back sides of the calves. Contacts with the flesh were not close enough and the rubbing motions were too feeble to relieve achy muscle strains. After several attempts to adjust the pivot no improvement could be achieved. The feet wells are for medium to small feet. If your feet are size 10 or 11, you might find the space too confining.
I tried a competitive brand claiming circular motions for feet and leg message. That brand was very good in relieving muscle stress behind the calves but the bone crushing pressure on the sides of the feet forced me to seek better choices. The Kahuna uses inflated bags to compress my feet. I did not experience the bone crushing treatment using this product. The adjustment knob for the tilt angle is located on the right side. It could be tilted to the full incline (about 45 degrees), an intermediate (about 60 deg) and the upright (about 90 deg) position. It will stay at the selected position as long as you do not manually move it forward. It will eventually pushed into the upright position. If the power button on
the control panel does not turn on check the base. The toggle switch next to the cord may be turned off.
Overall the product appears properly designed and well made. I will wait a few months to rate its durability and overall quality.
Posted by Tom on 10th May 2017
it gives strong massage, love the automatic programs, and easy control panel.
Had it for 6 months
Posted by Jimmy on 9th May 2017
Use it couple times a week and its working well.
Great Food Massager
Posted by Meagan on 5th May 2017
Initially, the massage was a bit painful but it got better. I've had the massager for one week and have used it almost every day, sometimes 2-3 times per day. At first I couldn't tolerate more than 10 minutes on pressure setting 3. Now, 15 minutes on setting 4 leaves me wanting more. It feels great and relaxes my legs. Either my feet are now less sensitive to the pressure. Still use every day and makes a 12 hour shift mostly on my feet melt away.
High End Foot Massager
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Apr 2016
There are many foot massagers on the market. I was looking for a high end one so that I can get the ultimate experience. I also want a machine that can last a long time. This machine is a new model. I couldn't find any reviews online about it. At first I was a bit skeptical to purchase it, but I decided to give it a try after looking at all the good features this machine came with. I have tried the massager for 2 weeks, I was completely satisfied with my purchase.
The build quality of the machine is excellent. The material, the angle adjustment, and the buttons are very well thought out. The cloth in contact with the feet and calves is very smooth and soft. All the bottoms have build in lights. This makes it easy to change the settings.
This machine has 3 build in programs: pain relief, fatigue, and comfort. Each program shuts off automatically after 15 minutes. I can't tell too much difference among the programs, but each one appears to have difference action on the rollers. The programs probably are designed to work on different muscle groups.
This machine uses airbags and rollers to do the work of massaging. When it was working on my feet, I felt the airbags were grabbing my heels to allow the rollers to have good contact with the soles of my feet. It gives a very good massaging experience. After the 15 minutes section, I noticed my feet had more feeling and the muscles felt totally relaxed.
The machine has 3 adjustments for intensity: strong, medium, and weak. I found the medium setting is the best. With the strong setting, I can feel some pain. Some people may want to start out with weak setting especially for the elderly.
Overall this machine is well built and well designed. It has good settings to adjust to people with different builds and needs. I am very happy with my purchase.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed