[HM] Exquisite Rhythmic HSL-Track Kahuna Massage Chair, HM-078 Hubot Champagne [$500 OFF]
(Minimum purchase of $2,000 for financing option)
Exquisite 3D KMS-08M-225L HSL-Track Kahuna Massage chair HM-078 Hubot
2018 New Superb Quality Human like Full-Body 3D Zero Gravity Massage Chair. Hubot promises to provide ultimate rejuvenation and ecstatic relaxation for who need a professional high-quality full-body massage therapy. Hubot can provide full 1 hour continues massage. To accommodate all types of body and different people's massage tolerance, hubot provide more precise massages by controlling individual massage areas, and 5 intensity levels, 3 foot roller speed levels and more.
360° Product ViewComing Soon
KMS-08M-225L - Massage Mechanism
Along with innovatory HSL-Track, hubot has 3D performance KMS-08M-225L Massage System with almost double sized high elasticity massage balls that Protrude to every inch you need. KMS-08M-225L can run the massage session up to 1 hour easily without overloading work to the chair and able to perform the best practice of the sophisticated massage sessions.
HM-078 Main HSL-Track Massage System
HSL-track system (About 52 Inches long Hyper SL-track) is an Advanced SL-track system with additional ergonomic curve in the lower back area with longer range of track.
New variety 15 Auto programs including 4 athlete special programs
New 15 Massages programs including basic rejuvenation and relaxation programs, most popular 2 Kahuna Signature Programs, 3 Stretching, 2 Kyro programs and 4 Special sports massage programs with 7 separate air and roller intensity level control.
- Renew- New Kahuna full-body massage program with strong rhythmic 3D dimensional air squeeze techniques and moderate massage with knead, tap, and roll techniques from neck to glutes to recharge your body. Sophisticated massage performance to covers acupressure points to relieve tension to renew your day.
- Kahuna Stretching- The most popular Kahuna signature auto program for full-body stretching with strong glute massage and thigh stretching. Airbags inflate to hold upper and lower body as chair changes into different positions.
- Kahuna Yoga Stretching- Inspired by yoga movements, Kahuna Yoga Stretching mode massages the spine with a sequence of rolling and kneading and intensify the stretching with pausing movements. It also has side to side twist motion with hip airbags while it stretches full-body and areas that are not stretched on the daily.
- Kahuna Active Stretching- Most active stretching program that combines Kahuna & yoga stretching techniques along with special hamstring pressure massage to target overused and tense muscles.
- Kahuna Chiro- Inspired by Chiropractic movements, massage begins with knocking and tapping motion to relax the muscles next to spines and rolling and kneading motion expands the gaps between the spines and help better alignment of your core.
- Twist Chiro- More active Chiro massage program that includes Kahuna Chiro movements with side to side twist motion for waist, thigh and help better strengthen your core more actively.
- Rocking- Gentle rocking motion movements with soft full-body massage auto program that provides soft rolling technique along the back muscles to stimulate circulation with light full body air-cell massage with foot rollers that cradles you to sleep.
- Air mode- Hubot's new special auto program that only performs with rhythmic air-cell pressure massage system to massage full-body. Hubot is equipped with 107 airbags that gradually inflate, squeeze and embrace your entire body with wave-like motion promoting blood circulation and loosens tense muscles.
- Sleep mode- Daily use program with combination of gentle roller and light air-cell massage system to promote relaxation and soothes body to help to fall asleep better. Soft transitions of kneading, rolling, and rocking up and down the spine for full relief.
- Deep Tissue Massage- Intensive body care massage program that penetrates deeply into the tissues. Deep knocking and tapping roller actions on lower back and strong acupressure calf massage from air-cells to complete strong full-body care.
- Anti-Stress- Strong upper body care massage program with full motion that starts with shoulder to head air-cell massage to blow away your tension. With deep rolling on entire back while it fix points in certain areas to massage acupressure points. Air-cells also squeezes waist and hip tightly to help promote better circulation. This program will be very helpful for people who has desk jobs that has stiff neck and performs instant relief for stressed body.
- Dynamic- Dynamically massages with rollers along the spine that allows muscles to get flexible before work out with variety of different sequence while stretching lumbar and glutes. Enjoyable massage anytime for your need before active day.
- Golfer mode- Golfer massage program focuses on lower body massage that is especially target for tension around hip region. Also provides stretching in pelvic and waist area by multi squeezing actions using air-cells. Air-cells on calves and foot shift side to side creating a light twisting motion to boost overall massages.
- Fast Recovery– Recovery massage program that performs slow light massage for after workout. Combination of gentle kneading and tapping roller actions to relax muscles along with rhythmic air-cell massage system on full-body to promotes better circulation allowing more oxygenated blood to muscles for faster recovery and reduce possible injuries.
- Athletic- Combination of Dynamic massage program with light tapping motion that relaxes and warms up your muscles before game time.
Zero Gravity Position
Zero gravity position is most effective position to effectively enjoy a massage. Zero-gravity massage chairs can help spread a user's weight across the chair and less burden your lower back pressure. This relieves stress on the body and allows for a deeper, more intense massage experience. The reduction of stress on your body is so effective you'll feel virtually weightless as a result. The therapeutic effects are incredibly effective and immediately feel the relief.
None space-saving massage chairs usually require over 20” from the wall to be in zero gravity, but HM-078 has space-saving sliding reclining system will only need 5” from the wall, it will always look great in your room.
Air-cell Massage Technology
Rhythmic Kahuna special technology for air-cell movements to promote better blood circulations and increase oxygen levels. HM-078 allows you to control on/off the air-cells by areas for different body parts for your preference along with 5 intensity levels.
HM-078 has uniquely designed air massage technology provides sophisticated rhythmic massages that targets acupressure points precisely and stretching the body according to the programs.
Computer Smart Body Scan Technology
Computer scans will detect your body size automatically when you start one of the auto programs and you can now enjoy custom fit body massage. It also comes with automated 7" foot extension that will adjust itself when it is scanning your body.
Head temple massage
Head Massage available for anti-stress feature. Inflating head cushion toward to your temple included for ultimate stress relieving massage. You can also on/off separately this feature on your preference.
Calf roller massage
Calf Rollers are available with multiple air bags for the legs. It gives a compression massage with gentle rollers to amplify the massage effect.
Foot roller Massage
There are 3 main double rollers for the bottom of the feet. Roller can go clock /counter clock directions up to 3 levels of speed control. It provides a soothing kneading style application. When the rollers spin, it will stimulate acupuncture points. Also, when the air bags inflate, it will provide a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet. You can also manually turn off this function separately.
Upper and Lower Back and Calves and feet Heat therapy
Heat therapy on your entire back area along with calves and feet dilates the blood vessels of the muscles surrounding the lumbar spine. Calves heat therapy improves blood circulations throughout the body. This process increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles, helping to heal the damaged tissue.
Mobile app Control available.
HM-078 also able to control with your mobile device or tablets using apps. You can also enjoy audio books or relaxing music for premium Bluetooth speakers.
- 4 of 2" high elasticity Rollers with HSL-track massage system
- Space Saving with full Zero Gravity Positions
- Fully automated movments with Computer body scan technology
- All-in-one whole body massage with 107 Air-cells
- 15 automatic massage programs including 4 special athlete programs
- 5 Different portions of body massage programs
- Kneading , Kneading +Knocking , Shiatsu , Tapping, Knocking, Rolling manual techniques with Full-body, Partial area of choice, Fixed Point portion massages.
- 6 Levels of speed and 5 pressure adjustments
- Quick Heating Technology: Upper back, Lower back, calf, and feet
- Stretchable & Flexible Footrest for any height. Recommended max Height is 6.3 feet.
- Buttock Roller Massage and thigh air-cell massage
- 3 special stretching programs stretches whole body vertically while holds shoulders and push to stretch out shoulder blades and neck
- Light legs tilting improves twisted pelvic
- Built in Castor for easy movement
- Shoulder massage unit provides easy and pleasant air pressure massage for shoulder.
- Massage body areas of palm, arms, spine and buttock with air pressure.
- Massage your shanks, ankles and soles with strong wrapped rollers.
- Shoulder position detection function let you enjoy more individualized massage.
- Adjustable shoulder position.
- Adjustable shoulder and back massage strength.
- Massage speed can be adjusted when kneading and tapping options are selected.
- Built in castor for easy movement.
- Relieve fatigue, stress and tension of your lower back.
- Improve blood circulation.
- Soothes tired muscles.
- Relaxes stiff and aching muscles.
|Rated Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Rated Power Consumption||230W Max|
|Chair Dimension (LXWXH)||52 x 31 x 48 Inches|
|Net weight||305 Lbs|
|Gross weight||291 Lbs , 90 Lbs|
3 Years Full (part & labor) Warranty
Showing reviews 1-10 of 16 | Next
Great Massage Chair
Posted by MMcDonald on 29th Dec 2019
I took off one star because there really is no way to adjust the pressure on the back rollers and it does not remember the settings which are different for my wife and I both. We like it because we can both now get a massage every day and feel much better. I must say we were very impressed with the packing, it arrived with no scratches, blemishes, dents or punctures. Overall, I highly Recommend this product.
made in heaven
Posted by Rowdy Gaines on 9th Dec 2019
Thank you SO much @KahunaChair for this amazing chair that must have been made in heaven! #relax #peace #KahunaChair #relief
My legs don’t go dumb anymore.
Posted by Ryan Mill on 12th Nov 2018
Best gaming chair ever. I can easily play 20-30 hours of Fortnite none stop no problem now.
Ohh Boy! Here it is the Kahuna! I’ve been waiting for this chair
Posted by JONATHAN CHEBAN on 5th Nov 2018
Ohh Boy! Here it is the Kahuna! I’ve been waiting for this chair and it’s finally here guys look at this amazing massage chair spaceship wow the big Kahuna WOW!
Guys you don’t understand this thing is so beautiful I am going to sit in this for like an entire full day. Look at this massage chair I have seen so many and this Kahuna chair is not normal.
Guys there is so much going on in this chair its insane! Look at this this the Kahuna, this is not an ad by the way this is the real deal got this chair and it’s gorgeous.
A real treat
Posted by MARTHA STEWART on 25th Oct 2018
Just trying out my @kahunachair for the first time We put it in the office so everyone could have the opportunity to use it I must say it is a real treat And very good for stress relief and muscle aches and stiffness
My family purchased the HUBOT chair and absolutely love it. While we get regular professional massages from ...
Posted by J. Buczek on 20th Jul 2018
Incredible!! My family purchased the HUBOT chair and absolutely love it. While we get regular professional massages from a human, and this isn't *exactly* the same, it is a sufficiently effective massager that we feel it can replace the relaxation and therapeutic purpose of most of our human sessions. Particuarly enjoy functions including the bluetooth speakers and remote control app, and the heaters in all body areas.
Best chair I ever tried.
Posted by Unknown on 9th Jul 2018
The massage features are terrific. We love our chair!
best affordable high end massage chair
Posted by Sean Burton on 17th Apr 2018
I have been shopping around for massage chair that has all the features that i want and this was the right choice for me. I have researched for months and waited for other people's review and i finally decided to purchase it and it was well worth the money I spent. Recommend to people who wants serious massages
Recommend to people who wants long sessions
Posted by Chris Yoo on 12th Apr 2018
Have had the chair for over a month now. Chair operates for 1 hr cycles and does a good job of getting the tension out. Love the programs and the features. App is very useful.
Posted by John B. Stevens on 4th Apr 2018
This chair is legit AF. I love it, and like most think the value of this chair is immense. I've never owned a massage chair, and like most I started this research at a MUCH lower price point, never dreaming of spending this much on a chair. But I've figured out a way to justify it in my head. I'll try not to repeat what others have already said, but here are my initial pros and cons.
1.) Features - After as much research as you are doing, I found this chair to be hands-down the best value to get all the features I wanted: crazy long HSL-Track, head massage, Zero Gravity, Bluetooth control and music, lots of programs, heat, smartphone app... just add it to the GPW comparison tool to see how well it stacks up against its peers. Getting up to the neck is insane and the butt massage should come with a warning.
2.) Customer Service - this company really gets it. I dealt with Eric and he was amazing. I got a live American voice the first time I called in, with a commitment to answer all of my questions patiently and intelligently. (It's a bit of a learning curve to figure this chair out.) After the call, he went onto the floor, tested their unit, created his own instructional manual with pictures and then emailed it to me the next morning. Even more incredible, the unit came with a slight but serious defect that he addressed immediately with a replacement part that could not have been cheap, all without any hassle or rigmarole. With a product this expensive, you have to trust that the distributor will back it up and not jerk you around. Take it from a verified purchaser that GPW has unbelievable customer service and clearly sells to sell again.
3.) Easy to unpack and install - Incredibly secure packing, this device is shipped like artwork. I built it alone and it took me longer to unpack it (about 45 minutes) then to put it together (30 minutes). And I'm borderline illiterate. With their customer service, an able-bodied man or woman would have no problem unpacking or putting together. Installing the arms to the chair requires you to put a little butt into it, but is more dexterity than muscle. I would only recommend White Gloves if you are older, infirm or there are stairs involved- and honestly two real men could carry this thing up stairs without much effort. If you can bench 120 lbs, you can move this thing around and install the arms. I can bench like infinity so it was no problem.
4.) Portable - the built-in castor wheels are a nice surprise and make this unit quite movable, especially on hard wood- like a heavy dolly. Though I would recommend buying a circular rug to set it on. I have one from a bear I wrestled and killed with just my bare hands that works nicely.
5.) Small foot print. The rotation means this thing is noticeably compact.
6.) The smart phone app is pretty clever and useful (see cons below). I guess that's why they neglected the remote control?
7.) Most chairs time out at 20-30 minutes, but this guy can go for up to an hour. At least, that's what she said.
1.) The remote control is the biggest disappointment for the entire product. Most importantly, the keys are not back lit, which seems so odd to exclude in modern times. Virtually every remote these days has back lit keys. I use the chair primarily in the morning and night (because I work like a boss) and usually in low-light conditions. I believe that elderly users will have problems with the remote. The best solution is to instead use the app, but at rollout it was still not fully functional. As such, the next best solution is to cup your hand over the screen to shed light on the buttons, or simply memorize the pattern. But button ergonomics seems to have been forgotten in the design. Good news for Kahuna and GPS is that it plugs in to the chair like a computer mouse, so there is AMPLE OPPORTUNITY TO ADD THIS FEATURE WITH A SINGLE DIODE AND THEN SELL THE REPLACEMENT TO LOVING CUSTOMERS AT A REASONABLE/REDUCED COST to incentive their loyalty???? (Call me!?)
2.) The included instruction manual is mediocre at best- with various misspellings, hilarious English translations and terrible photos. If you buy cheap Chinese electronic gear online, you'll know the experience. For such an expensive chair, you would think they could afford to pay a single high school student to proof-read the document once. They would have been better off with IKEA style photos, too- it's hard to even determine what you're looking at many times. I think the manual should also be more comprehensive about how to access all the programs and features, so people can use it to it's full and awesome potential. You kinda have to figure it out through trial and error. But oh what fun that trial and error can be!
3.) The online installation video is similarly hilarious. If I had five minutes, I produce something myself. But I'm too busy winning all damn day. The YouTube video voiceover sounds like the tornado warning guy from 80's TV. You know the one. Though sufficient, I can't believe no one at Kahuna or GPW has bothered to produce a better manual and/or video. I suspect in time someone will. Maybe they figure the chair will sell itself. Which it does.
4.) This isn't really a complaint- because good luck finding a head/temple massage option on any chair at this price point- but theirs is basically just an small airbag outside each ear, on a pad designed like a set of headphones. If the next version comes out with an actual temple rubbing rotation motion, I'm quitting my job. AND BECAUSE THE HEAD UNIT IS A SEPARATE PIECE THAT LAYS OVER THE CHAIR LIKE A TOWEL, THIS COULD EASILY BE UPGRADED DOWN THE ROAD TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF THIS CHAIR AND MAKE USERS ECSTATIC (but would need an additional power connection, of course.)
5.) Speaking of the head unit, its "towel-like design" is also a small design flaw to me. The underside has a single horizontal velcro strap that attaches to velcro on the back of the chair. The problem is that people are different heights. Who knew. I'm 6' and like completely jacked so the head unit rests way too low for me when it's actually velcro'd in. Anyone over about 5' 8" will have to set it so that it rests somewhat suspended over the chair without the velcro attached. I feel like I'm being discriminated against because of my height, but not a huge deal. For an extra $2 they should add multiple velcro straps to the head unit, each about 6" apart to accommodate different heights and torsos, etc. Or better yet, running both velcro straps vertically would solve this problem best.
6.) I find the remote control menu super dated. Again, the app completely solves that problem, but it's still 1980's Nintendo screen on the remote.
7.) The entire remote control menu navigation is confusing, poorly thought-out and not intuitive. And with minimal instruction in the manual, it took me several glorious weeks to really feel like I understood it well. This could be fixed with a software upgrade, like when GPW sends me the new head massager and replacement remote for free for this review.
8.) On a related note, being able to focus on one region or body part is: a.) rad but b.) frustrating. You would think the remote would have an easier way to do this, but not so fast. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but in my experience you have to wait for the balls to work up or down to the body part you want, and then be ready with the remote in hand and on the screen page three levels deep to then quickly press a button (SECTION or INTENSIVE) to freeze the balls right at that point. It took me a long (and beautiful) time to figure this out, even with Eric's help, but it becomes almost a game to wait wait wait wait.. and then boom, press the button when it hits the spot. This is totally a first-world problem, it's just odd to me how they designed this particular functionality. It could be remedied quickly with an entry-level graduate software programmer. The comfort of the buttons aren't very easy to use either- basically the same type you press at the gas pump to get a receipt- a minor flaw on an otherwise remarkable chair.
9.) They recommend not using the chair for more than an hour. You might think that is not a big deal. LOL, get back to me on that one. If you have people over, this can be a slight frustration for all the right reasons, but I get it. You don't want to burn this thing out. The unit also shuts down at the end of the program, even if you're suspended in zero gravity. They claim it's a feature so you can pass out- which you can and will. But it's a little unorthodox- like being left at the top of a ferris wheel at the end of the night. Sure, it's fun, but then you have to actually turn the chair back on to "get down." Boy, I'm getting stressed out just writing about it- the struggle is real.
The cons are more perplexing than anything and this chair is across the board ridic. All of my friends are addicted and they routinely ask why I would ever leave the house. I don't, which is fine because people are nuts. And I can't imagine re-entering the dating pool with this in my home. Whether it's worth the money or not is of course an entirely subjective decision- I make it rain every day but you may not. From a quality perspective, however, if there is a better chair near this price point- I can't imagine what else it could do.... besides (insert adult humor.) Great job, Kahuna! Even better job, GPW!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 16 | Next
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed